Terms and conditions
Fimeko Ltd sells photographic products and accessories for adult individuals (hereinafter referred to as the consumer), as well as companies and organizations (hereinafter referred to as business customers) who purchase photographic products for professional use in Finland and Europe.
We are committed to complying with the rules for electronic commerce as well as business to consumer requirements of the legislation.
Summary of terms and conditions, with 10 main points:
1 All products and prices can be found in our web shop.
2. All items are sold as is.
3. Prices are inclusive of VAT. Companies within the EU with a valid VAT number are eligible to buy VAT 0%.
4. Payment methods include cash and banks and credit cards.
5. Delivery by pick up or by mail.
6. The warranty period can be found in our price list and proof of purchase.
7. Proof of purchase or a copy of the invoice must be stored for warranty purposes.
8. The products have a 14 day money back guarantee if the item is unused.
9. All warranty repairs and refunds delivered to our store.
10. Warranty or defect liability does not cover tuning of the product or neglect damage.
Payment Service Provider
Paytrail Plc acts as a collecting payment service provider and is an authorized Payment Institution. Paytrail Plc will be shown as the recipient on your bank or credit card statement. Paytrail Plc will forward the payment to the merchant. For reclamations, please contact the website the payment was made to.
Phone: +358 207 181 830
Business ID 2122839-7
Walley Checkout Invoice / Installment Payment
Together with Walley, we offer payments with Walley Checkout. Walley Checkout gives you all the desired payment methods in one solution – choose between Swish, Vipps, Mobilepay, direct bank- and card payment, invoice or payment in instalments (payment options may vary from time to time). Walley Checkout lets you decide your preferred payment method before confirming the purchase.
When selecting invoice or instalment payments, you receive your goods before you pay. You can then choose to pay the whole amount at once or to break up the payments into smaller instalments. Due date can vary and is presented on the invoice sent to you. Delivery method and possible fees added is shown in the checkout before confirming the purchase. A minor credit check is carried out, which in some cases requires credit information. In the event of delayed or missed payments, a penalty fee and penalty interest is charged. To see the full terms and conditions for Walley use the links:
& Conditions and