Visible Dust Quasar R Sensor Magnifier 5x06254
Out of stock
- Dark Adaptation Technology (DAT)
- Seven (7) white and seven 7 red super bright LEDs
- 67 mm ring for attachment of filters and extension tubes
- Fluorine coated (MgF2) ED Glass to enhance resolution and reduce chromatic aberration
- Bright Vue technology to create a 3D representation
This new device uses Dark Adaptation Technology (DAT) to enhance visual acuity to find dust and stains which are otherwise not visible in the presence of white light. Quasar® R comes with fourteen (14) bright LEDs, seven (7) of which are a unique red LEDs with specially chosen wavelengths to increase visibility of dust particles. At this specific wavelength, the red LEDs cause the iris to dilate the pupil as wide as possible, allowing more light into the eye so that sensitivity in photoreceptors is enhanced several fold. After only a few seconds of the pupil widening, you will be able to see the sensor more clearly, and in greater detail.
This product has not yet been reviewed.